Wednesday, April 14, 2010

and now for something completely different....

I am new to this whole blogging thing, so i figured i would start out with a list of things i love, things i will more than likely be covering in much more detail in blogs to come... *disclaimer*this is not a list of people or "duh" things , like the fact i love my beautiful babies or Star Trek, i think the whole world can figure out my kids are my world, I love my boyfriend with all my heart, and Star Trek is teh awesome!!!!

So without further ado...1st post!!!!!!!!!!

Random things I love:

1) The Guild -Felicia Day is awesome and so is WOW

2) My Kindle - My super cool boyfriend gave me his kindle after he bought his iPad, i love love love it! (and him )

3) Insulin Pumps - My oldest daughter's quality of life is going to get soooo much better once we get ours

4) Going to the park/zoo/dinosaur museum with my kids - because i am a ginormous kid myself tyvm! there is nothing wrong with momma playing on the jungle gym or racing her kiddos up the rock wall!!!

5) Twitter - excellent source of entertainment when Levar Burton accidentally gives out his real(?) cell # and Brent Spiner and Wil Wheaton make fun of him for days because of it

6) iPad, specifically, my b/f's - because it makes him happy, and when he's happy i'm happy, plus when he got it he gave me the kindle ;-)

7) Going to my kids school - dunno why i just love it!!!

8) WOW - it's been a long time, and it's exceedingly hard to try to get a real D&D game going anymore

9) Fishing (and going to Bass Pro) - i'm from Oklahoma, yes i'm a ginormous nerd but that doesn't mean i don't like fishing...or rodeo, i loooove rodeo too...

And finally, last but not least...

10) Music - my musical tastes make most people's head hurt, i love all types of country music, technno/dance/house/electronica (and yes there IS a difference), rock, jazz, classical, all of it, look at my playlists sometime and you'll see


guess that's about it for the [insert deep movie voice] "introduction to me" If you have bothered to read this far then you are an awesome person.

No comments:

Post a Comment